After coming back home from nearly a week long vacation abroad, I hit the gym from 10:30 PM to 11:30 PM. My exercise on the trip consisted of miles of walking daily and a lot of body weight exercises, high reps, in the hotel. Despite a slight re-adjustment needed for the five hour time zone difference it was a much needed break and I felt very strong.
- 10 min H.I.T.T cardio circuit (treadmill, bike)
- dumbell heavy lower rep sets (sumo squats between sets)
- squats (heavy/low rep)
- Weight plate circuit (calves and halos)
- Pull down split squat compound circuit ( pushups between sets)
- treadmill sprint intervals (5 min)